Crazy Talk

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by catplaysxoxo, Aug 10, 2020.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Okay lol so hear me out. I'm an atomic battle tank cr 314 about 57-58k base might. 20k dom, 130k health and 110k def. I recently ranked my Lernae's amulet to rank 80. I know as a tank the healing is halved. My atomic loadout is Atom Splitter, Super Breath, Electron Flare, Geiger Beam, Thermochemical Explosion and Heat Vision. The reason why I have Electron Flare instead of Proton Remedy is that it takes way too much health compared to Electron Flare. Proton total cost is I think 13k while Electron Flare is 8k. I soloed easy raids that you're able to walk into and solo instances as well as duos and alerts. I noticed in the alert that if I was not careful I can die easily but my atomic combos don't take that much as in the description for tanking says power cost is reduced when doing atomic combos.

Anyways, that's when I noticed I can just spam Geiger Beam for the heals and not worry about the might buff. However I also noticed you can be interrupted which can save you or kill you as well. Two things I saw from that, one you can equip the hand mod to not be interrupted or two you can rank your solar art to 200.

I completed the wonderverse alert with this loadout and using Lernae's art as well as BOP alert. Haven't tried FGS yet lol but whatever all the rest of the content seems easy to me even for my league healer. What I'm trying to say is I came to my realization that I'm not using Lernae's amulet for the might buff but in fact for the heals of the art when using your finisher. I can't 100% confirm but when I was in Patchwork and my health wasn't at 100% I would use my finisher and get heals even if there was no enemy around.

I said a lot without telling you why I made this thread. Okay so as I was saying, I realized I'm not using the amulet for the might buff but actually for the heals of using your finisher and La-Mort reduces your finisher cooldown so you can pretty much use it more consecutively. I don't know if this is intended but I will get back with ya'll on this finding once I rank up La-Mort and test it for myself. I should also add that because my amulet art is at 80, I don't get the full 10 stacks but not like I need to anyways.
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

If you record any videos tanking with that artifact post it here pls
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I want to as I was starting my Youtube channel... but using the two step verification with phone number locked me out of my account because the number I used is no longer in service. I tried submitting this issue to Google and they said they can't really do much to make sure I'm the owner of the account. SMH
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Okay so I was able to recover my account lol
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Here's FGS raid up to Grail boss fight though.

6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

What are u unsure is intended? The reduced cooldown of finisher when using La Mort? Yes its intended, its in the text and its the only benefit la mort offers the finisher after enemy is at 35% health.
  7. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I forgot to edit that part of my original post. That part you mention that I'm unsure of was using my finisher to heal when there was no enemy but you can just ignore that. These two videos though are what another player requested which shows me tanking using those arts both in the alert and in the raid against Grail.