Can't log in to my DCUO account PS4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Foxhound2003, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Foxhound2003 New Player

Hi guys, i've got a huge problem since 3-4 days.
    Everytime I try to log into my dc ps4 account, it shows the screen, where the connection is being established.
    It keeps loading forever and ever.
    I already wrote a ticket, but had no responses so far and im really getting desperate here.
    Am I banned? Do any of you guys have experience with this kind of issue?
    I'd really appreciate it, if someone could help me out.
  2. Liko Well-Known Player

Have you tried to delete and redownload DCUO?
  3. Foxhound2003 New Player

Yes I did, but it didn't work.
    I even can acces the game with the account of my friend.
    And he tried to log into my account, didn't work either :(
  4. Liko Well-Known Player

oh, welp maybe you got banned, who knows
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

They dropped support of ps4 xb1
  6. Foxhound2003 New Player

The last couple of days the only thing i did was powerfarming. If I'd get a banned, there has to be something like a notification about it, right?
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

If it was a temporary suspension, yes you would get an email stating why you were suspended. If it was a perma ban, then no email will be sent. However support WILL be able to confirm if your account was banned and possibly, why.
  8. Thomas Wayne II New Player

Is this true?
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

PS4 at least...no. I was on mine this morning.
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

No I was joking
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

C'mon you gotta admit that was kinda funny
    • Like x 1
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

Its a bug it seems like, happens enough to me where when i get it i know its being buggy, just gotta check in later, itll let you back in eventually
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

One thing to try is to create a 2nd profile (or if you have one already..use that) and launch DC under that login. Even if you don't want to do the character create (quick and easy if you just use 'inspired by' settings), just getting to the create screen should mean you are connected. It might help diagnose your user profile vs the game actually being jacked up...or your PS4 as a whole.