Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend!

Is your main character over level 30? Do you have alts? Have you just advanced a character to CR100? THIS is the weekend you have been waiting for!

This weekend – from Thursday, March 23 through Sunday, March 26 – all players will receive BONUS Marks of Victory when completing instanced content across the entire game. Yes, you heard that right. If it's an instance that awards Marks of Victory from anywhere in our 68 Game Updates or 27 Episodes, it has a bonus this weekend.

Marks of Victory are used for unlocking vendor gear (increasing combat rating), base systems, and more.

Get ready to take on practically the entirety of DCUO, level those characters, and complete those gear sets. But clear your calendars, because both the weekend and the bonus end Monday!
    • Like x 17
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bonus begins with daily server restarts on March 23.
    • Like x 4
  3. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

What is the rate of bonus marks? 1.5 times, 2 times, or something else?

Edit: Super Great?
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

SUPER BONUS GREAT!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Not bad
    • Like x 1
  6. Maxwill Committed Player

Double or triple or what kind of bonus?
    • Like x 1
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Does the vault count?

What about random marks from the lootpickers?

[IMG]

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  8. ExobyteEmperor New Player

Awesome , thanks a bunch!! My alts are going to have a field day with this :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nice! Mainframe rent runs out on one of my alts in a day or two, so this will help keep that up for a couple months.
    • Like x 2
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

For whom still need the styles from the 00 Vendor this is not a bad idea.
    • Like x 2
  11. MrGT Well-Known Player

Awesome, need more styles for feats.
    • Like x 2
  12. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Reset for all content is Thursdays right? I was just thinking I don't want to run the content tonight and find out loot locked for a week or something on content tomorrow.
  13. ExobyteEmperor New Player

Yes , This x1000000
    • Like x 1
  14. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Heh thx for that i need more prestige so i can use all those marks :)
    Yesterday i hit 1 milion prestige boooya :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Ekart Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Does this only apply to content that is relevant to your character's level?
    Does it include the Vault?
  17. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
    I SAW THIS AND THOUGHT IT WAS REAL. IN THAT ONE MOMENT I MELT THERE IS HOPE.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sw33t Well-Known Player

You guys must have a problem with reading. It clearly says:

all players will receive BONUS Marks of Victory when completing instanced content across the entire game. If it's an instance that awards Marks of Victory from anywhere in our 68 Game Updates or 27 Episodes, it has a bonus this weekend.

What is unclear about this? The Vault is not an instance.
    • Like x 1
  19. IwasHu7ch New Player

But what is the bonus rate? And why can't that just be included in the original post?
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

thats cool! i started last week to buy the last style pieces of some villain gear while hoping to get lucky on drops for the
    acient sorceress and apokoliptian general outfits (if i only knew last week ^^')... first is complete, but second i will complete at this weekend ^^ thing is: as long as you stay below 116, you have artefacts, lockdown and necro to get marks in it. thats why i will run them first, get to maxed out marks, buy some 108 gear and do the other raids later... nice devs!
    please: bonus PVP marks next, pls! alot of villain only style feats there left ^^ and i suck at pvp ^^'
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.