Bonus Marks of Victory! June 7-10, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend!

Superman, Doomsday, and you have a date with destiny this weekend. We're referring to the epic gains you're going to get during this Bonus Marks of Victory weekend, of course! Get to leveling through Sunday, and all of your Mark of Victory rewards in On Duty content (instances) will be doubled!

This weekend – from Thursday, June 7, 2018, through Sunday, June 10, 2018 – all players will receive bonus Marks of Victory in all On Duty content. Marks of Victory are primarily used for vendor gear prior to Episode 27.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday after daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 10
  2. CrisisR3DN3CK New Player

3. Eve YouTuber

Sweet. I need to finish Vendor 22 and when I see the prices I just... this going to help lol
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thanks, it was about time another one of these rolled out.
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Cool, though I could use extra Tributes more right now.
  6. Lukeshort2010 New Player

Can we have a bounuce tribute weekend as I think that would be good for loads of players
    • Like x 1
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  8. Maxwill Committed Player

What should we do with those marks of Victory Mepps? Since many of us finished styles, feats and mods.
    And we don't need anymore marks of victory at all ! We are close to cap ! close to having 200 Marks of Victory .
    Should we buy Essence Purifier? Will those be needed for future dlcs?
    • Like x 2
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Good time to work on styles.
    • Like x 1
  10. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

You beat me to it! LOL But yeah, another way to get quick feats is never a bad thing. Also this will benefit newer players or those with lower level alts.
    • Like x 2
  11. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

12. |The 3rror Committed Player

double marks of tribute would be nice :(
    • Like x 1
  13. KateNash New Player

I love to complain about stuff on this game, but whenever it's double MoV, I literally feel nothing but indifference.
  14. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

This is a great question for MEPPS - what should we be doing now to prepare for enhancements? Will there be mods (and mod feats) in the next episode or not? And I'm really talking about alts. Naturally our primaries are already maxed, but nobody has time to get essence for alts, so what can we do to prepare them for augments?
    • Like x 1
  15. Magnificent Loyal Player

I've got about 100 Essence Purifiers on my character at the moment. With E3, Deluge and Doomed (as well as older content), it's not hard to max out MoV on any given weekend just running solos (ie: once the weekly missions reset on Thursday).

What I would like to see is a bonus on the not just MoV but the content-specific currencies as well (all of them at the same time), especially those you need to finish out Collections.
    • Like x 2
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Was planning on asking that myself. I'm done with styles so I normally buy mod recovery kits or essence purifiers to burn marks. Welp as there will be no mods to recover, that just leaves he purifiers. Wasting my time buying those? Would be good to know...after all I just sat on Starro materials for a year just to find out a few months ago they were worthless too.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  17. MigueShakur New Player

Según veo hay instancias que si superas la cr no te dan marcas y luego que deberíamos quitar el equipo para estar dentro de lo necesario ya que en este momento tengo 236 cr y creo que el grado 7 ya no da marcas.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You still need Purifiers for generator mods.
  19. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

How exactly does this work again? Cause I'm not sure if this is working for me or not. I have a new toon that I just got to lvl 30 with the finished storyline, he's tier 2 after spending some marks for a suit, and I am about to try the 8th Precinct Solo. That's supposed to reward 5 marks and I want to see what I get out of it.
  20. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I still got the five for completing the mission. But am I assuming correctly that the bonus marks actually come in the mission drops, and not in the rewards for completing it?