Bombshells Are Coming to DCUO. Greet Them in Style. [Sweepstakes]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Communications Manager

Enter the Be A Bombshell Sweepstakes!

The Bombshells are coming to DCUO this August. In addition to fighting alongside them in Episode 15, you’ll find the Bombshells featured on in-game posters for you to display in your base. Want a chance at winning a pack of these posters for free?

[IMG]

Using already existing in-game styles, deck out your hero or villain in a Bombshell-inspired look. Take a screenshot of your character in the outfit that would make the Bombshells proud and you could be one of ten (10) winners who will receive an in-game Bombshell Poster Pack [Base Item] (Approx. Retail Value, US$5.00). You have from now through noon (12:00PM) Pacific Time on August 6, 2015 to enter.

Visit the official entry site for full rules and to submit your screenshot: http://daybreakgames.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Be-a-Bombshell-in-DCUO
    • Like x 5
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

When I saw the start of the title I thought it was announcing the release date for episode 15 :mad:
    • Like x 1
  3. RevHex New Player

If we cant get the outfits and hair styles that are EXACTLY like what's shown in the photo above and not some lame knock off I could really care less! I am currently having more fun in Skyforge! better storyline, better character advancement options, graphics so amazing my pc can barely handle them, and much larger maps!
    • Like x 1
  4. Ramonater New Player

same here. The title is misleading.
  5. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Why would you bother posting this? Who cares? Go play Skyforge while the rest of us are having fun where WE want to be.
    • Like x 7
  6. Ghost Exx New Player

could someone do so explain to me what the bombshell style is ?
  7. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

World War II era tough gals worthy of a men's magazine.
  8. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I'm not seeing my entry. Is there a time cushion between submitting and viewing?
  9. Pixler New Player

Cool DLC, but i have a problem.
    Yesterday i bought 2500 DB (PC). But this problem is, i don't get this. I bought it for over 36 hours! And Support isn't answered, too.
    Will i get this DB, or my money? :(

Ps: Sorry for my bad english, i can't good speak english, i am from germany...

I hope, i get help here.
    Thanks!
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

The Devs are working on it. Mepps posted this yesterday.

• Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Entries must be approved by moderators.
    • Like x 2
  12. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Just want to make sure. Would it be a violation of the rules to post an entry here on these forums as well to show off?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not at all - please do!
  14. AwesomeJack21 New Player

I have a question about dlc's and cr. I want to buy the halls of power part 1 dlc but it seems that you can not get cr 111 to start with t7 my question is do i need to buy amazon fury part 1 so i can get cr 111 or is there another way ?
  15. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Thanks! On a Saturday, even. I suppose if I actually read, I might have known that.
  16. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Since Superskull asked and Mepps encouraged it:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Superskull85 Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  18. Natimorto New Player

19. Natimorto New Player

dammit i cant even edit my failed post, tried to post my natimorto bombshell style XD
  20. Natimorto New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]i got it!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.