Best DPS powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by klazhiki, May 15, 2020.

1. klazhiki New Player

Currently im using rage, but Im looking to switch to a power that does more damage than rage, because I keep getting out dps'd by most people. What do you guys think the best dps powers are?
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Pick the power you like and test different loadouts. Switching to new powers isn’t going to magically increase your damage. Try to get the hang of rotations.

Atm the most important things are rotations and then artifacts. Without a solid rotation you won’t be doing good on any power you go to. However with a good rotation you can out dps someone with better artifacts if they don’t have a good rotation.
    • Like x 6
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Super speed and iconics.
    • Like x 1
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Currently using Rage...
    Well, what's your artifacts and your rotation. My main is Rage, and it's a rare occasion that I'm beaten in dps numbers, in outright combat. Rage is a melee based power: are you up in the adds and bosses face, or trying to range? Are you might or precision? What powers?
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Might - Nature. Period. Haven't seen another might power truly come close to it in content.
    Prec - whatever floats your boat. I like gadgets most for it.

Rage melee is still super strong. Rage ranged is super underperforming.
    • Like x 1
  6. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

current atm OP power...why my boy!!...that would be Raaaa….jk….who the f knows...get arts that work with your load...use your powers PI...get your *** some armories...play the game get SP not be like some who just whine in WT they need free pretty things like auras...who knows...
  7. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    some Might Muni guys heard you say Nature is best for Might and want a word...btw agree completely gadgets and Prec go very well together...best of best of be...who knows ???..but yes a very nice fit...
  8. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

yeah what you said...no 1 always...prob not...but my rage does fine...
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yeah Mun can dish out some neat numbers. Haven't seen higher Melee or ST numbers than nature tho.^^
    • Like x 2
  10. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

why would a power completely based on pulling out ranged attacks do melee...a fully boosted biggun does fine...I wouldn't care about any 1 damage number just how much numbers you generate per second...my muni guys do fine...id play with nature anytime...Prec wins in the damage numbers though...no matter what power
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

You totally misread what I wrote.

So let me rephrase it for you: In any given situation where meleeing enemy npcs is possible, you won't get close to nature. Basing your judgment on a 10k SC that needs to crit is ... yeah well... As I said, I did agree that Mun is capable as a power so dunno what's going on in your post. Argument still stands, nature can keep up with prec ST.

Definition of keeping up being, you won't fall far behind.
    • Like x 1
  12. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

melee is not superior to ranged was my point...I could see how rage or nature using certain powers might become lethal up close...im not disputing that ...im just saying my muni scores are about as good as anyone elses scores...unless they are Prec and way above my CR...then the scores start getting really unequal...ill say it again my muni guys scores would be at the end just as good as your nature scores..or better
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

So your point is that powers with 4m - 10m range that have higher base power than 30m range powers are not superior to them in situations where you could use them? :confused: That's an interesting approach to say the least.
    • Like x 4
  14. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

im saying at the end of a mission a muni guy and a nature guy about the same CR and skill should have about the same scores...ive said this before...muni is not inferior to nature...it does not have to be...if you are saying the muni and nature guy HAVE to play in identical ways then yes a muni guy prob wouldn't have a great nature load...cause they are muni...for 1 reason...anyways...
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

You do you man
    • Like x 2
  16. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

every day friend 1 to 3 top dps every mission regardless...every day...32 toons...every power...play them all...not all 32 in the same day of course...if you must know ive been playing sorc again...anyways...
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Cool!
  18. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Not even melee. Nature is just broken
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Then you haven't ran with someone who is actually good at nature. It is disgusting the numbers those boys are putting out there
    • Like x 2
  20. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

I would want to duo with someone of equal Cr...its so hard anymore to compare scores...a 300+ walks into the Isis duo with a 47 CR ... idiotic imbalances all day long hide a lot of this games brokenness...nature maybe broken as you say it would not be the first time this game pulled a animal farm revamp...when its all said and done all powers and weapons are equal..but some powers and weapons ARE more equal then others...also...I haven't played my nature guy in months...im assuming this is the new revamp doing this
    • Like x 1