Beat the Heat Villain Mission

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Aenthin, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Aenthin Level 30

From another thread

I havent tried this specifically but if it's an actual bug then im posting this here. Ill try this when I get back cause I remember some toons of mine havent finished the Mr. Freeze missions yet.

Sadly, i dont have time to make a humorous banter. >:
    • Like x 8
  2. Mountie New Player

I can confirm that the cars are not resetting very fast. If you use the one or two that may be there when you arrive, you can wind up waiting for some time before the next one respawns.
  3. Citrik Well-Known Player

I can also confirm that this bug exists. It in in the same area where the first mission in Seeds of Rot is located, so possibly that may have something to do with it?
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

This has been like this for a while. I filed a ticket for it a long time ago and never heard back.
  5. Citrik Well-Known Player

Make sure you vote it up. Making some noise is really the only way we can try to get this solved. It has been like this for a while though.
  6. Citrik Well-Known Player

Can a developer please acknowledge this bug? As has been stated, it has been like this for quite some time. I know it doesn't have the votes, but I think most can agree that this is a fairly important problem when trying to level up a character.
  7. SecularRogue New Player

Still bugged. there are about 5 of us in this area that have been looking for 20 minutes and nothing has respawned. I sure am glad i just gave them $15...
  8. heywatchthisguy New Player

Still bugged, it seemed stuff only spawned when a hero entered the area.
  9. iSimply New Player

FIX THIS BUG
  10. HighJax New Player

Still bugged. Nice.
  11. TheGrimstone New Player

12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I noticed the cars spawn much faster when a raid group is doing the Seeds mission there. If no group is doing it the car's spawn at a really low rate.
  13. petvpets New Player

Best thing you can do, and is actually a godsend for these issues it change phases. Find someone not in your phase be it pvp or pve and switch to them. You know what I mean yeah ? i am not saying go to the phase shifter in the HoD or WT.
  14. TheGrimstone New Player

So the completion of a level 21 mission is reliant on a CR 70+ Op? Well that's depressing.
  15. TheGrimstone New Player

Yeah I know what you mean, Looking for people in a different phase is kind of an issue - seeing how this a brand new toon made after a hiatus of not playing. I guess I can just add random names to friends list and phase with them.
  16. petvpets New Player

just add lfg into your chat box and randomly pick people till you warp (lfg is different to LFG if that makes sense as LFG is the game channel and lfg is a community created channel mainly for heroes :p )

You add people as friends in the f4 menu manually so pick easy short names.
  17. TheGrimstone New Player

Huh, I've always had lfg off while grinding a toon to 30, never thought of that. Thanks.

Still, Devs should get around fixing this sometime soon.
  18. X hood Well-Known Player

This thread was like 5 months ago and the bug is still there!! Nothing changed... Well done sony.. Well done