Batman v Superman plot

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zylek, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Zylek New Player

SPOILER ALERT

...okay, the plot below is probably fake but, either way, the disclaimer has been made (spoiler)...

...continues in next post...
  2. Zylek New Player

SPOILER continued...

3. Zylek New Player

Multiple real/fake potentially-spoilerish plots have been posted online. Regardless of authenticity, the one above isn't half bad. :)

This is all that matters from the story above:
    :D
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Rehashed from a superman comic LoL,

If u copy n pasted it I won't blame u for typos n stuff
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Isn't that what the actual movie is going to be? A rehash of a Batman comic? Really don't understand the point you were trying to make, or even if you had a point
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

As usual u don't know anything
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

It doesn't sound too bad. But Aquaman, Cyborg, and Wonder Woman just seems tacked on though.

[IMG]
    Mercy Graves?
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooo, she looks good
  9. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Model/Actress Tao Okamoto also played Mariko Yashida in The Wolverine.
  10. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

This sounds pretty cool, but it probably is a fake (unfortunately). I've read about four of these already, five counting this.

I just really want the movie to end like this, though:
    Superman flies by Lex tower, where the two exchange a brief conversation, where Luthor tells Superman what extremes he'll go to to destroy him and Superman isn't intimidted. He then flies away, telling Luthor that of he ever wanted to find him, just look up (a reference to L&C:TNAOS), forcing Luthor to look up at Superman as if Superman is the superior. Then, there could be two scenes happening at the same time, the heroes discussing Luthor and the Justice League. It could start in the Kent Farm with the heroes discussing Luthor's actions (like in the above suggested plot). It then switches to a scene of Luthor walking into a lab underground as the voices of the heroes continue. As Lex decends to the lab, we hear the heroes discussing finding more extraordinary beings and becoming something stronger.

At this point, Lex walks into a large room with scientists operating on a large creature. Then, Lex asks about the status of "Project Doomsday."

Basically, I don't want the BvS movie to focus on Doomsday, I want them to save that for the Justice League. I want this to maybe follow a different storyline that eventually leads up to Doomsday in the Justice League (with subtle hints to Doomsday in the other films before JL, and potentially Darkseid, but, like Thanos in the MCU)

But, these are just the views of a humble Doctor.
  11. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Sorry, I couldn't stop.

Just imagine, Doomsday in Justice League. He's defeated in the first quarter of the movie, and other heroes are distracted with other matters, such as fighting villains (maybe the Rouges, Circe, the Joker, or something) while Clark and Lois dig deeper into the Doomsday project, discovering that Doomsday will return.

Then, at the end of the movie, Superman sacrifices himself to kill Doomsday, which kills him, and, after Superman's funeral, we see a reference to Steel and other Superman clones.

And the second part of Justice League (assuming they are still moving forward with the two-part idea) is focused on the Justice League looking for the real Superman, knowing he's out there somewhere, but protecting the clones to gain information. New villains rise to take out the clones, and at the end, Superman comes and saves the day or something. I haven't given this idea much thought, but I'm sure there's a way to make it cool.
  12. Dezaras Loyal Player

Legit or not I like the initial synopsis.
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not to sound too stupid (shut it DelBoy), but which one was Mariko again?
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That... sounds better than anything DC could come up with
  15. Zylek New Player

Possibly. It sounds like it from rumors all over the place.

Yeah, that's one reason I'm hoping the plot above is fake, but that doesn't mean hollywood won't still end up doing that anyway. Throw in future JL members just to fast-track DCCU to their team-playing hopeful blockbuster? That would be pretty cheap but not an unexpected move.

I'm hoping it's fake, so when the movie is released it'll be a story that I haven't already spoiled by reading the plot. :rolleyes: Although, it's a fun read (the plot above).

The Bat vs Supes movie sounds like it might be including a ton of stuff, many characters that could each have their own movie. We need a Death of Superman movie but we do not need it to be BvS, it would just take away from the focus being Batman and Superman. This movie is about the 2 starting out on opposite sides then ending up being each other's brother from another mother.

It would be great to get the sequence of stories around the Doomsday time period, with Supes' "death" and the rise of the Supermen all trying to fill his place, then his return (just without that stupid long hair). or wait, was his long hair before or after his death? I forget. Anyway, no mullet! :p

Getting back to your idea for an ending... Doomsday is important enough to have 3 movies, a small part in BvS, where he is introduced. A part in a JL movie but not the spotlight just yet. Say he's "killed" off in BvS but of course returns, only he shouldn't return until the end of the JL movie, which can lead into the Death of Superman movie, when Doomsday gets the spotlight.

Noooooo. That is important enough to stand apart as a separate Superman movie, not a JL movie. o_O

Your idea is cool in how things are paced out but this is a better approach:

Doomsday intro (BvS) --> returns at end of JL --> main focus of next Superman movie :D

Ya see, you're describing not a JL movie, but a story idea that would be better fit as a Reign of the Supermen movie.

JL movies need to truly focus on all members of the JL.

Doomsday is very specifically written for Superman and is big enough of a deal (considering The Death of Superman) that he should not be anything more than a cameo or even a mention in passing or a tease in a JL movie.

Initial synopsis? Is there another faux plot summary floating around these forums?
  16. Dezaras Loyal Player

I meant the one you posted. Initial was meant to refer to what you said, over the other posts in this thread.
  17. Zylek New Player

Ohhh! Okay, cool. :) Yeah, I found that on the imdb message board for BvS.
  18. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

sounds good, but that's a lot of plots for one 3 hour movie... any thoughts on it being broken up into 2 or 3 seperate movies?

And most importantly, it need much more Black Adam.
  19. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

That's an interesting plot but way too much to fit in 1 movie. Besides, the whole purpose of Batman v Superman is to launch into Justice League, hence the cameos of Aquaman, Wonderwoman, and now rumoured the Flash. There's also been reports surfacing that Affleck might be adding some directing duties to go along with acting as Bats. According to Latino Review, not only will Affleck reprise his role as Batman after Batman v Superman but will be in two Justice League films, but he will also directing the upcoming standalone Batman film.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Scott McNairy playing an unknown role (rumors are either the Flash or Metallo)
    [IMG]

Jena Malone who was on set playing an unknown role (rumored to be Carrie Kelley)
    [IMG]

Jared Leto is also supposedly going to appear in a flashback scene depicting one of the most famous scenes from the comic books where the Joker beats Robin with a crowbar (rumored to connect into Suicide Squad film)
    [IMG]
  20. BATWlNGdccu Active Player

Don't trust Latino Review. Just don't. Also, don't trust rumors of Flash making a cameo. Wonder Woman is not making a cameo. She's actually going to be in the film, probably the entire third act. Aquaman is cameoing at the end, I think. Momoa said he was only in a few minutes of it. The same goes for Victor Stone. Amy Adams said she met the two, so there's a chance Lois might be in the scene with Aquaman and Victor Stone. Chances are, the movie will just be about Batman vs Superman for the first two acts, and then the "new threat" in the third act, which will somehow involve Wonder Woman and warrant her attention and involvement.
    • Like x 1