Origin Augment: auto equip system

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by boibrion, Apr 27, 2024.

1. boibrion New Player

There needs to be a system where players can preset origin augments to auto equip upon entering the corresponding DLC content. Half the time I forget to equip the appropriate augments, and the other half I can't remember what augments go to what DLC. Scrolling up and down through 100 augments is getting old.

Also, gear mods should be placed in the armory somehow instead of the gear, so we don't have to change out the mod every time we get a new piece of gear.
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You mean adaptive augments I assume. Origin augments are the 4 slots represented by your origin story (meta/tech/magic). And adaptive are the 2 in the top that “adapt” to each dlc.

Yes it can be problematic remembering all instances. I think the 2 most common request regarding them have been to auto equip and combining all of them so that you always have the effects on.
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's particularly bad if you need to switch Armouries and don't have the opportunity to faff around re-equipping the Augments, which is a very common occurrence when you're switching from AoE to ST throughout content, and especially so if you need to e.g. emergency Tank or Heal.

I'd welcome Adaptive Augs that actually Adapt. Just a single Augment that gains abilities as it is fed the correct Exobytes and Catalysts for the different Episodes.

If there was a way to do away with the huge variety of Exobytes and Catalysts too, that would be even better.