DLC N°47

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Kurama, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Kurama Active Player

Hello, good afternoon !.
    I know well that an exact date has not yet been given for its premiere on the live server, we only know that it will be in "May". Taking into account, the vast majority of previous DLC, their premiere was 15 days before on the test server, knowing this... could you give us a date for this? .
    • Like x 2
  2. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

They must be doing some serious changes to the game for the next game update for episode 47 to be taking so darn long to come out. It's insane there's not more discussions about the latency of episode 47. I understand the game needs a lot of things and a new episode isn't one of them but at least tell us if you're working on something else in the meantime
  3. Dirty Paw New Player

To be honest, nothing at this company surprises me anymore. I would like to write something good in the forum, but that's really difficult...

It's the end of April and so far they've left us in the dark and then there have been severe delays on the Xbox server for weeks.
    I can understand that there are problems internally at Daybreak, but they owe us a little more transparency.
    • Like x 3
  4. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

"Owe us"? What are you owed and why?
  5. Dirty Paw New Player

hmm, let me think ....
    Transparency and communication.
    And why? Because you, me and everyone else are paying customers.
    Why is there a forum?
    Right! To communicate with the community and not just to report bugs. :eek:
    • Like x 3
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

We know for a fact there have been big personnel changes over the last year or so.

New Boss gave us a letter giving us a heads up of what to come while also asking for some grace as they get everything up to speed. A lot of these people haven't been on the job for a full year and are essentially picking up where others have left off. Have some patience. May just started. I suspect either this Friday or next we will get the DLC. If they weren't going to hit May I would imagine they would have said something since not updating would make the Boss out into a liar and i am sure he doesn't wan to start off the first major release under his leadership that way.

In the meantime, use this as an opportunity to paly other games that DCUO has stolen time from.
  7. Kurama Active Player

Yes, of course, I think the same, although anxiety dominates me :p .
  8. Maxwill Dedicated Player

I am afraid new dlc will be on test server next week, in best case scenario, this week , i hope yes but i don't think so. and it will probably be released on live around 30th May, if not delayed for next month...and will have many bugs because not enough testing time and not enough time to fix bugs i guess. I am not motivated to rewnew my legendary till dlc in September, and even then i will think about it.
    I hope this game gets better, but i am afraid for the bad part.
  9. Kurama Active Player

Exactly, there is a lot that can be done to improve the game, I think we need to give the new staff some time. I hope they upload it here this week *.^ .