Up-Votes Needed Lunge while in form not registering

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by undrline, Jan 9, 2024.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

While in various forms (ie: not just Nature), it may take multiple times hitting lunge for it to register. It is a rarity for it to register on the first lunge, but it does sometimes happen. This goes not just for counter mechanics (I will post a video of trying to counter Wondergirl in the JLDC solo while in Gorilla), but also for other "lunge now" mechanics (I'll post a video of lunging Major Force in the Shock alert).
    • Like x 1
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

As promised:
  3. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I had a smiliar issue, and that was the fix:
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I'll have to give that a try
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Not working in Insectoid either. Interestingly, there's also a moment where range isn't countering, but I know for certain that it's worked in the past.

Additionally, tested in student form in 31st Century, and was able to counter just fine. So, maybe I'm wrong about "not just nature."
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Yup, that worked. Thank you for this. I still have to test it in other forms, and see if it works for "lunge now" mechanics.
    Still, as far as this bug report is concerned, I don't know that a tap is intended to work the same as a hold. It definitely shouldn't happen that way for PvP, not that anyone really expects much on that front.