Villain LF League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mizz iZ, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

I am looking to find veteran/ mature players. I'm talkin 30-50 year old +. Does that exist? I would like to be able to do content without worrying about whether I can "do" content; since DCUO has found it to be reasonable to make non-current content impossible to complete i.e. nerf us everywhere we go. I am villain cuz villain is the opposite of "popular." (I don't need props; call me a non-conformist.) Bottom line, I would like to be able to do/ and or plan to do bounties and feats from content that is not well attended.

I am Penelope Wheedle now'a days. (Feel free to contact me via in-game.) My main used to be Mizz Izz (Gadgets), & Harley Hackemup (Hard Light). I am now Mental/ DPS (Have cntr gear but no loadout so far.)

I look forward to responses :)

Yours's truly,

Harley Hackemup/ MizzIzz
  2. ANGELICQUEEN8520 New Player

Mere Mortals is looking for new members and would like for you to give us a try. In game names if interested.. Zerrz, QueenJuJu or xxNutzoxx.
  3. TwistedFireFly New Player

I'm definitely in your age group and I just casually play this game as I'm very slowly getting back into it. Feel free to add my villain Torrential Wave
  4. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

Villain all day. Heroes are cupcakes.
  5. Saitanist New Player

hello! i am a villan player on pc, i use to play alot on ps4 but i stopped for a few years, i am 25 so not quite older but if anyone is interested in playing together still im down! i am a very casual player though and still have a lot of learning to do and i wish to have people teach me more lol

Villan name is Saitanist