Base Crafter's Discord Server!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, May 18, 2022.

1. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Join us in the Base Crafter's Discord server. For updates on episodes & you can register aswell to have your bases toured. Plus: Brain storm with us, trade base items and share your bases with us!

Click on the image to access the server :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]

But for real, for any decorators or people who enjoy bases, I'd highly encourage joining. Been having a great time hanging out with ya'll!
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

4. Ryll Committed Player

Always good to talk to fellow base builders! Would love to swap ideas for themes and the like!
    • Like x 2
  5. Achikah All About That Base

June's episode is out! Go check it out on Zoe's channel!
    • Like x 1
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Wish yall had this when I was an active base builder on USPC lol.

Like I always thought base builders were a rare species on this game tbh, I knew about you and LQ gaming; but that's it lol.

Look forward to seeing what yall come up with and good luck with the servers :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Thank you!! Yeah I think most base builders kept to themselves - but we made sure to make the "business" popular lol! Achikah got some great bases and Ryll is also very talented with his bases. I would definitely recommend check their channels out! :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Will do.

Hoping the new seasonal they are teasing has good base items too.
    • Like x 2
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I dont do any form of social media, or i would.
    • Like x 1
  10. Achikah All About That Base

I don't bother with most socials either, never have, but Zoe urged me to at least get a Discord. Honestly, really happy I did. I'm really slow to reply, and get absent minded or forget to check it every now and again, but there are a lot of builders out there; everyone's been super supportive and is chill as hell, haha. It's been a good time.

No pressure though, I understand and completely support/advise in not partaking in the hellscape that is social media. However, sometimes you'll get lucky and find the right people, which is pretty cool.
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

12. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

A nice bump to let y'all know we updated the invite link; https://discord.gg/3J2QXPWerT
    The server continues to grow! :) We would love for any base decorators to join us and hang out with us. <3
    • Like x 2