Make an 8-Player version of Area 51

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Boomer, Aug 31, 2019.

1. The Boomer New Player

As you, the fellow players of DCUO would know. There is a mission in Area 51, simply titled "Area 51" Area 51 is the first On Duty instance available, other than The Vault. It gives item drops that require level 10 to wear despite it only require level 9 to enter. However completing the Secure Area 51 mission (done by going through the instance) gives enough experience to reach level 10. However it is 4-Player, which means that it is in fact classified as an "alert". During the mission you fight through the alien Brainiac invaders who have breached the Cadmus base. In the wake of recent events and announcements, I believe it would be topical and appropriate to make a remaster of the Area 51 alert, and make it 8-Player. Make an Area 51 raid in DC Universe Online.
    • Like x 1
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

area 51, 8 player elite and at night time
    • Like x 7
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Area 51 Battle Royale.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Man, I only glanced at the thread title before I clicked.

I thought it was 'Make an 8-BIT Version of Area 51.'

I do love my retro gaming, though... :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Roth Committed Player

I knew this would have something do with the "raid" on Area 51. Still it would be fun though.
    • Like x 3
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

#Raid on Area 51 DCUO style
    • Like x 2
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im down. I also really need a night version to this map and add a dark type music theme to it. Not a rushed soundtrack either.
    • Like x 1
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

yeah area 51 at night 8 player raid! do it! :D extra secret black ops!

9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

not against it but if were rehashing bludhaven and gorilla city should be at the front of the line.

unlike a-51 and oolong island those two alerts were never bumped up to "end game". sounds newer to me.
    • Like x 1
  10. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Oolong Island has been a hot mess ever since this game started.
    If making an A51 (or other) alert into a raid, I would pray they don't end up like that island.
  11. Neph Dedicated Player

and then Raid for Arkham Asylum
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

and release the rehashed content on 20 september 2019
  13. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Yes

Yes
  14. myandria Item Storage

Meh.. I dont know...

I think War-Torn Area 51 would be better suited for an 8-man Elite Raid. It could include a teleport to the War Torn Village and have players defeat Gorilla Grod, Eclipso, Gentleman Jack and Ultra Humanite in different areas of the map to finish the raid.

Ok....I know, I know.... time to go back to my porch...;)