Power Enjoyable

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8K3n, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I would like to know what are the most fun to use powers?
    I primary played gadgets(prior revamp), hl and rage.
    By far, for me, rage is the most fun of the three, the abilty to see my life dropping bellow 20% in 2 seconds plus the mitigation of crash is what makes rage the most enjoyable power. (Saddly rage dps is a mess) Is there any power whit such unique mechanics like this?
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

it's hard to say but it boils down to personal preference, before revamp i enjoyed HL a lot but i had to switch to earth after revamp because HL is very power hungry, i still don't like earth but it gets the job done and to me the playstyle is boring.
    The best thing to do is create different power characters and play each power to determine which is fun for you.
    when i play on my alt i find gadgets to be very fun if you wanna give it a try.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

All my power enjoyable.
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I agree. Having power is very enjoyable.
    • Like x 3
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Darn it Proxy, if you're going to advertise food, at least make it a salad or something.
    • Like x 3
  6. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Rage Dps actually does great melee damage and there are some pretty respectable ranged loadouts as well.

I am an admitted altoholic... I have multiple toons of each power on both the hero and villain side of things. I have fun with all of the powers in spurts, so I really can't point you in one direction there. Try them all out and see which you like :)

Most of the powers have their own unique mechanic attached to them. Unfortunately though none really mimic Rages mechanic.
    If I were you I'd maybe give atomic a try, it's Quark Gluon mechanic may be the closest to rage that I can think of atm :)
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think I have to go with Electricity, but only because I've used it on more active characters than any other power (2 heroes, 1 villain use the set).

Otherwise I can't really pick a favorite of the ones I've used as they all have something that appealed to me as fun. Ice, Gadgets, Munitions, Light, Earth, Water, Quantum, Rage and Atomic all get their turn in character rotation along with Electricity.
  8. Dene Devoted Player

I actually think Mental is fun these days.. if you don't just do the boring terror animation ones its quite lively imo
  9. Hytch Well-Known Player

I think the enjoyment of a particular power is in the eye of the beholder. For example, many folks find the combo powers like hard light, celestial, and others fun to use. I cannot stand them myself.