How Often Will The Quark Vendor Be Refreshed?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Sep 27, 2017.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

With all of the other calculus folks are doing to figure out how long it will take to get Item X from the Vendor, I think it is important to weigh this factor as well.

If the Vendor is only refreshed once a year, some of those high-ticket items seem almost achievable.

But if we get yet more items every time there is a new Time Capsule, those shinies are going to feel out of reach for all but the most whalish of players.

Could we get an answer? It will help with my maths.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

-MM
    • Like x 4
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

More to the point, will old items get removed from the vendor? Really not looking forward to saving up quarks for a year (because I know how bad my luck is) then have the item I'm saving up for be no longer available, two days before I can finally afford it.
    • Like x 8
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Not sure about the vendor, but the company is refreshed every time you buy something. Was that your question?
    • Like x 1
  4. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The good stuff will be put in Months from now, after people spend their quarks on the junk.
    • Like x 1
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That's an excellent point. It certainly changes the math if you have to have purchased something by a certain date.

Devs? Any insight you can provide? Or will this decision be more dependent on how you perceive the success/failure of the vendor rollout?
    • Like x 1
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Once for 3 years that long we gona farm stabilizers to get feat from it if you legendary .
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Hrm. The lack of response is bothersome...
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'd use the thread Mepps made.

After reading what they said, I'll be saving my marks until something worthwhile is added.
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

A good idea, I'll try it.
  10. recoil Committed Player

it would appear it won't update with each capsule. the GOOD news is that means anybody smart enough to not waste quarks will certainly have a surplus for whatever item they'd like. the BAD news is this means it will be a few months between vendor updates. i just hope they put styles(especially old time capsule styles) in instead of just new materials and auras. after 2 or 3 nobody needs auras/materials. some actual styles(preferably starting with phased out capsule stuff and weapon styles) would be much appreciated.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They already said they aren't putting existing TC styles into the vendor.
    • Like x 1
  12. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Maybe make the old capsule styles account bound and put them in the promethium lockboxes
  13. recoil Committed Player

while they did say they wouldn't be putting capsule styles in the vendor i don't see them holding to that statement. especially if they continue to put much sought after items especially style items in the capsules. keep in mind that they said "new styles" well technically they are new since pretty much nobody got them. it might take a year or more but i'd imagine they'd put it in like the old avatar bombardier set. that wasn't new.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Agreed they could change their mind however this isn't likely to happen anytime soon. 1. The quark vendor is new and 2. It gets its own styles and items not found anywhere else.
  15. recoil Committed Player

yep. which is why i'm gonna be saving up quarks. when they do eventually put something useful in i'll have a few thousand.
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Or you know....put them in the marketplace and deal have to deal with RNG.
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I just passed 1,000 and still don't have the 'gotta have it!' shakes yet.
    • Like x 3