Server Stability is becoming Unacceptable

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

What lag are you guys talking about? Its all fine [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

The lag is real! As someone else stated I generally only disconnect if I'm switching between toons, but there has been occasions where I disconnect in content or the game force closes itself which still leaves my toon linkdead. The lag and dc's have gotten progressively worse since the server merger. I'm not sure what the exact fix for this is since I'm not THAT "tech savy" but it seems like some type of expansion on the server should be done and should have been done upon merger since I and alot of others didn't have the issues at all or as bad before merger. Generally I just avoid areas where I know the lag is gonna be terrible i.e. phase shifter in the hod. On a final note here that "perception" tho Proxy...lol couldn't resist ;)
  3. the solowing Unwavering Player

because we call that ENTITLEMENT
  4. Lord Saren Active Player

i have never had an issue with this game for past 8 months ever since yesterday's update my game will crash nonstop and can't connect to the world a lot
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh posting video evidence wont matter. This^ is just your perception :p Nothing to see here, move along :D
    • Like x 2
  6. Gimpy Loyal Player

Well, it could be the latency times between players causing it but highly doubtful .

Maybe they should get with Google and use Google's new site in Oklahoma.

My understanding Google has the fastest network, Of course I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the 1st time or the last I'm sure.

Maybe it has something to do with I'm less than 20 miles from it,:D certainly has something to do with me suggesting it anyway
  7. Cable Committed Player

Lol one of the first things I noticed when I attempted to come back to this game was "Oh, I guess the Hall of Doom/Watchtower is just off-limits", due to the absolute and immediate lagfest that occurs on entry.
    • Like x 1
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

they had a event weekend double marks coins and all they had were issues. People had issues connecting, and was going on for days.
  9. Zakarius420 Active Player

How bout investing in an extra server with all the money you take from us and maybe split servers in branches as follows: EU-1,EU-2 , US-1,US-2. balance out the lag and have less populations in each server.
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Something no one is taking into account. Could be another DDoS attack.
  11. Zakarius420 Active Player

true that but still:p clearly the millions they make from us aint going in the right place...
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
  13. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Nope it's just your perception....
  14. LT Schmitt Committed Player

What game have you been playing?, yes some of the past issues have not shown them selves in a long time, but the lag and mass DC has been going for a while now.
  15. Davenport Committed Player

I haven't had any disconnecting issues, as many seem to have had, including in my league, but I've had some major lag issues while just running around or running things soon after logging in. And it sucks even worse for me since I'm a light user, and lag causes combos to get screwed up quite easily.
  16. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

hmm. So we have legendary players complaining about lag asking to use money they get from membership to fix this issue, but yet Warframe is running smoothly which is a free to play game that make their money off of MC.
    Yea I'm just gonna let this be
    [IMG]
  17. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Went to store 4 PlayStation card come back can't use .. guess u don't want my money
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Warframe uses a host system instead of a central server. If they did use one it would be like dcuo. Look at the relays and how laggy they are.
  19. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

That's true. But the fact that ppl believe membership keep this game a float is beyond me. MC kept this game alive. The service we get as a paying member is laughable. But I'm not going to get in a crazy debate. I think I said enuff about how I think this game should be totally free, based on how legendary is setup right now
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I think they do need to revisit their rewards for legendary, as it is lacking now especially with recent changes. But warframe is actually not a good comparison based on the models. Warframe uses host system that you are subject to one player's internet. So stability can be terrible. Also the business model is different as they aren't really an mmo. A better comparison would be Tera as it is f2p and everything is open plus you could sub and there is benefits to subbing. But to me dcuo wouldn't fully work that way. I think it would be better with open episodes all the time with 6 months behind for being open.
    • Like x 1