Unable To Connect To Server

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Anyone else having this issue right now?
    • Like x 3
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Seems to be PSN Maintenance right now.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Ahh ok. Finally got back in but now the marketplace won't open =/
  5. Bo Wiccan Well-Known Player

Log-in issues and game crashes!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Anyone else not able to play dcuo? When I first tried to log in this morning. I kept getting DNS error. Couldn't even log into my system. Eventually I was able to log in but now I can't even get passed the launch screen in the game.

PSN status is all thumbs up and in the green. Even though that is not the case.
  7. coco Committed Player

Mp not working either, when they just announced the sales....
  8. Gimpy Loyal Player

9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All of our games appear to be impacted now, in addition to PSN's outage.
  10. Wallachia Devoted Player

I can only play during weekends -> Game crashes on weekend.

That's not healthy for my subscription.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The game is online without issue. The interruption is between you and us.
    • Like x 4
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The game isn't crashed, I just logged in. It's not DBG's fault.
  13. Gimpy Loyal Player

Maybe they won't complain so much about a gold bot posting every 60 seconds and realize just how much DBG does to protect the players from attacks such as these while they are connected to the game.

In hindsight being 20/20 vision, I probably shouldn't have made the post last night about the old bot lists from the yahoo chat days.

My apologies, just didn't see trying to explain what could actually happen,,,,, happening.:oops:
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

Oh, I'm not really blaming DBG. I'm mostly blaming the coincidence of the situation.
  15. Bo Wiccan Well-Known Player

I log on, get to character screen, choose a character, and get disconnected. Authentication issue?

Netflix is working!!
  16. inferno Loyal Player

Looks like hackers are at it again. These guys need to get a life. Jeesh! What is the point of shutting down the web when they like being in it so much?
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Hey, Mepps. Can I hangout at your office so I can play DCUO? I'll bring pizza.
  18. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Widescale DDoS attacks today, mostly targeting elements of the entertainment sector. This could be retaliation for the arrest of a particular hacker in recent days, or even political play. PSN and XBL are in the process of being hammered, and i'm sure individual studios are being assaulted as well (Rockstar, etc).
  19. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

At least we know the real reason why the mass disconnects are happening. Thanks for the information mepps.
  20. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I haven't played in a little over a week, and the night I decide to play, I pick the night of a ddos attack. Just my luck.