Spring Event 2022 Showcase

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Enjoy :D
    • Like x 18
  2. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Legit Sprint... sorry for the typo lol
    • Like x 4
  3. Proxystar #Perception

LOL, damn, its like you had this pre prepared like on a cooking show :D
    • Like x 3
  4. Achikah All About That Base

@_@ I GOT MY LARGE POND!!!!!!!!!!

-dies-
    • Like x 9
  5. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Just recorded really really fast and sprinted into editing. xD I mean look at the typo haha
    • Like x 6
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Haha :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Ayeee yes I was excited to see it!
    • Like x 4
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That pond is awesome. :)
    • Like x 7
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'm excited for the animal ears. I have a character with the fox skin but her ears don't show through he hat (Split Personality head style) and it's been driving me crazy for forever, especially since styles like the Red Hood helmet (Gotham's Outlaw head style) show the animal skins' ears yet this hat doesn't for some strange reason. Finally I can rest lmao.

Plus, people could use the cat ears with one of the slimline head styles to make a DIY Catwoman type cowl (seriously, we have like a million Batcowls now, give us a Catwoman one already!)
    • Like x 5
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you, Zoe.
    • Like x 5
  11. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Large pond and cat ears, cat ears and large pond... I'm happy! Thx devs for cool rewards. And thx Zoe for cool showcase.
    • Like x 4
  12. Zamara Dedicated Player

Those ears will make my alts bankrupt lmao
    • Like x 2
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

There are also two other auras I made that are available for Spring (while the event is active) on the Dr. Fate Store. Enhanced Fireflies and Monarch Butterflies.
    • Like x 18
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I seen the chromatic butterfly aura and thought of one thing and one thing only.... chromatic chroma.

The pond is great. Is there any koi or other fish swimming about? What about turtles? Zombie Jonathan likes tuhrtles.

I need the bunny ears.

what about that chromatic chroma!!!1 I gots to haves one on each my toons.
    • Like x 1
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

Oh and the Swamp Lights I tied to both Makeup and Eye color so you can have two tones of glowing swamp lights that you can customize.
    • Like x 15
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Are the swamp lights color changeable? Asking for a friend.
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

In before The Cat Lady posts in here having a heart attack w those ears lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Note to self: Check Fate's vendor more often :p

And I quoted the wrong post, yay!
    • Like x 4
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The styles are cool and some (pokes a finger in the direction of Proxi :p ...) were really looking forward to them (personally, I would prefer multiple kitsune tails instead of fox ears ...), but base items disappointed me ... a large reservoir of course is very good ... but this is not enough, I was hoping that we would get a grass dragon, or at least a dragon skull overgrown with grass ....
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Here are the additional Auras Charon made for Doctor Fate's Vendor, they are so cool!
    • Like x 10