Nature damage parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evaleigh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Thing is we help people who truly want help but some even when proved wrong would never back down and say i was wrong and accept help or were willing to learn. Those are the people who are terrible for the community and theres a few of them in here.
  2. Perdition Committed Player

Well said!
    • Like x 4
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Hows that quantum laodout coming lol
  4. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

Yeah, calling someone names over and over is just one of the reasons SIlky stopped testing... I figured if he was allowed to do it over and over, than I would adopt it as acceptable behavior. So from now on, they are CrappyCat and ChillPoop. :)

That's exactly what you guys (and girl) did to everyone else. Funny how you don't see your own behavior, but recognize everyone else's. Seems like you folks like to dish it out, but can't take it.
    • Like x 4
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

When the Revamp was on Test there was a thread created by Shark Dental (one of the Fans of the clique...) saying that he was done with the testing, and i was one of the first ones who said that we need as many testers as we could get. I never bullied anyone on the testing section and i really don´t know where is all this "bad blood" is coming from tbh.

Is not something that is going to take away my sleep, but is kinda annoying.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

What Behavior did I post? When did I call anyone names or say they needed to quit testing?

If anything, whenever bickering started up, I was constantly trying to end it. I even went as far as reporting the Stats-Revamp 1.7 and Earth threads respectively because it was getting out of hand.
    • Like x 1
  7. SilkyPawz Bunny

True Story, The Struggle was real ..
    • Like x 4
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

9. SilkyPawz Bunny

I wanted to say sorry to the OP, for railroading his thread. Great job on testing.

I am done here.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I wasn't the one who put that it was parsing 14.5 when it's clearly doing 17k+. I was merely asking a question. Feel free to answer it if you want, or don't. I never said I wasn't part of the revamp, and if you want to quote and critique my feedback, go right ahead.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

A question that you could have been able to answer yourself by testing that powerset instead of taking someone else word for a fact.
  13. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You got the message, that´s all that matters.
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

That's what I wanted to know. So basically I just ignore the feedback given and test for myself. You're right, it's either see proof and videos, etc. or it didn't happen. That's good testing.
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Lock in 3... 2...
    • Like x 1
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This is truly sad that the state of the forums have come down to this.... People pointing fingers at each other, constant bickering and pettiness from the same faces in the same league taking shots at other people then acting innocent when they get shot back. Instead of constantly bickering at each other like a bunch of school kids, how about everyone put their ******* pride to the side and get what's wrong with the Revamp fixed by coming together and posting numbers? This constant back and forth crap is growing more and more tiresome and niether group of people are too stubborn to put aside their self pride and say "ok that's enough, let's just get this thing fixed."

Then wonder why the devs don't bother making adjustments to powers. Look at this thread! No one can agree on anything then to top it off people aim for each other's throats, throwing constant shade, making fake accounts to troll people's videos, I've never seen the forums in a more petty state then now....ever. It's truly sad.
    • Like x 7
  17. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

Been waiting for a lock for about 5 pages now haha
    • Like x 3
  18. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Well for someone who seems super suspicious, is really weird that having the chance to test by yourself all those numbers that Crappy posted you choose to not run some parsers and compare your results with his results.
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Do you have a rotation that I can run to verify? I would be happy to.

Of course, I'm going to have to wait until the dummies give power back probably, because I only have one laptop to play on so I can't use troll bots. I'm definitely all for having lots of people post their findings. I think having power back at the dummies is key, hopefully the devs will see that and equip us.
    • Like x 1
  20. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

What is the accepted way to test, though? Test server? I don't feel live server is ever going to be as accurate due to the variables in place: CR, SP, white mods, mods in general, etc. Just look at the original post here. Even removing the critical buffs from skill points, is that really enough? The mods provide some stat changes, and whatever white mods were used may influence data.

What's the best way to test on test server? No mods? No crits? Are there parameters in place for how to test now?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.