New Qwardian Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 4, 2017.

1. rudyta Well-Known Player

mepps why don't you gives 1 stabilizer per day for subscriber?????? time capsules system is ********= PAYTOWIN
    • Like x 7
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

I love DCUO so, let these stabilizers FREE for subscribers, otherwise, you will lose a lot of players and the fault will be YOURS!
    • Like x 4
  3. Riddim7 Active Player

Hmmm, not so long ago, when time capsules was released and players could buy feats by collecting whats inside, was wondering to what this will lead.
    Another release of time capsules and next feats that players can buy explaining everything.
    If game forcing pay to win its fine by me. Not saying that i like it, but its not my trouble how many pissed off players will leave. But at least stop treat players like childrens when pay to win is real and put that stuff on marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  4. OmegaWarrior Level 30

I have yet to receive ONE piece of gear from the Amazon time capsules, much less get anything from the first time capsule. Its like trying to win the lottery.
    • Like x 6
  5. OmegaWarrior Level 30

What a joke. Been playing this game since it came out. Many frustrations along the way, but this takes the cake. Still trying to work my way towards the 100 million+ Phoenix Material. My toons are all weaker except my main trying to keep up with the skimpy daily marks for ancient coins and all the collections. What a nightmare. I am so tired of playing the same content over and over again. Seriously debating whether to stay or try a new game? I like DC, but this is just silly. Some feats I have just accepted I will never get, like the gear from these stupid time capsules that provide the same lame junk. Go buy an exobyte now. Its like $1000, those used to be the money makers, now exos are totally irrelevant as well.
    • Like x 3
  6. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Ok off topic a bit, but did anyone else notice that Deathstroke mask? Is that ingame already somewhere? Cause that is definitely not the master merc head or the mercenaries malice head. I neeed that!

[IMG]
  7. rudyta Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  8. OmegaWarrior Level 30

I run the content everyday, still no gear, much less anything else of value. Lame!
    • Like x 1
  9. rudyta Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Kayla El Committed Player

Give it a rest already Bumby it's pretty clear that mister Jackster doesn't give a fk about any of this. Good luck keeping the game alive with this business model. It's not enough he obliterated Star Trek Online he won't be satisfied if he doesn't do the same to DCUO.
    • Like x 4
  11. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

For all those that are complaining about having to pay for the TCs and saying the game is all about greed from the Devs, you are wrong. The greed is coming from those actually paying to open them. You are the ones that just have to have everything right now. I think the Devs should just take away the option to buy stabilizers so you all have to run the event 2 or 3 times to open them.
  12. Zezimar Committed Player

I simply want to know who's behind these exobyte capsules (Yeah that's what I got the most from them)
    I would gladly pay him a cofee and tell him how amazed I am by his tactical marketing game.
    • Like x 2
  13. BumblingB I got better.

You know what, that would be a better alternative. Also remove the replay factor too. That way at least it is earned. I want those feats, but at least I can manage like what 121 keys a year.
    • Like x 7
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Interesting that we have not seen him (Jackster) present during any of the recent Twitch Live Streams. People posting on this site are clearly loyal & committed players (most of which would be paying subscribers who have been playing for the last 6 years) and it would seem that not many of them have much positive feedback to add at the moment.

It would stand to reason that they should really consider how much they are "giving back" to the community that has been playing & supporting this game since it started, and how over the years of its development we're starting to notice a clear pattern of less being given back and more content that requires an expectation of even more real money to be spent to achieve any reward on top of our membership costs.

This is shameful Daybreak. Not only is the content being added so difficult to gain without spending real $$$, most of it isn't even what the wider community have been asking for... and whats worse is that these posts of complete disgust and outrage are being blatantly ignored and we are yet to see you try to redeem yourselves or at the very least address the issue. You are treating players like addicts by adding the content people do want and making it so rare, hundreds of $$$ must be spent to yield any reward.
    • Like x 8
  15. starace180 New Player

what style is the gray and red guy( red eyes) in image by the green cowboy and lady
  16. Kayla El Committed Player

Personally i'm at peace with myself for at least trying to do the right thing and if the game will fall because of one man's poor business decisions then God have mercy on his soul. I'm literally just sad that after so many years i'm being indirectly forced to leave something that i truly cared for behind. I know feats are not required but i loved spending my time achieving them and now i will not be able to do so anymore because i'm not insane to invest hundreds of dollars every two months on stabilizers.
    • Like x 3
  17. kiddropkick New Player

uh no thnx ...money grubbers!!! I mean to finish all 3 collections for those auras and material we are talking $500??? Forget this game PURGE!!!
    • Like x 3
  18. Kayla El Committed Player

At least 500$ every two months. There fixed that for you. :)
    • Like x 2
  19. Bella1982 New Player

yea im not spending any more money on this game like that. ive seen people post that you dont have to spend to buy capsuls and u can buy them from the broker for like 170mil. but they also post they make that money by buying booster gold items and selling so this still involves spending real cash. no thanks!! i really hope they reconsider the direction the game is heading because i can only see it go downhill and people stop playing.
    • Like x 3
  20. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

And I feel exactly the same way. They create this game based around over 80 years of DC Comics lore that we all know & love, we play the game for years. Then suddenly some greedy conglomerate swoops in and decides they're going to squeeze the life out of it by draining every last cent out of it's most loyal players, so much so that players like yourself who while we love it are forced to turn our backs to if so we can afford to live and not lose any more of our dignity.
    • Like x 4