Legend's pet damage (again)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 4, 2016.

1. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Ok Spock.
    • Like x 1
  2. SheerFaith Committed Player

Did they already fix this..Its no fun to play again 4 times circe everytime when I enter!?
  3. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Sure, why not just quit before the fight's over?
  4. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

So it was fixed? I haven t been on yet
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Please fix it asap.
    So frustrating, we have that double reward weekend and this 'Circes everywhere' ruins it all imo.
    • Like x 1
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I joined a random group of Four Circes and no, stop pretending she is invincible. She has extremely high power costs and very low health.

It's not just Circe, it's every Legends toon that can spawn pets has an advantage because of a glitch in the Pet codes or the map coding.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

I want my marks.
  8. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

You get 100 marks for every loss, 200 if you participate in PVP this weekend. So, you'll get your marks. Quitting because you feel your opponent is impossible to beat won't get you those.
    • Like x 3
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

Leaving the match won't get me those which isnt what I'm doing. If the score is 700-0 I'm not going to fight back anymore but I'm not going to leave either.
  10. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Yet, you're still approaching the match with a weak mentality that I cannot condone.
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

Condone what you want I see no point in getting frustrated over a lost cause.
  12. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

It only becomes a lost cause if you allow it to be. You're the type of individual I would never want on my team in those arenas.
  13. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Yes, but Circe is the most annoying one, kitting with HB and I noticed players with the highest dmg use Circe, then TwoFace Joker...
    It's a Pet bug of course, not just Circe.
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Ok buddy have fun ;)
  15. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Sure thing, try to regain some dignity in the meantime. Thicker skin may help with that;)
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Its a video game.
    • Like x 1
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Annoying perhaps; but not OP. It doesn't appear to need fixing.
  18. SkullGang Devoted Player

Doesn't need fixing ? Their adds have Legends stats.
  19. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

love it when mepps said its a "minor issue". xD well i guess it is a minor issue which resulted in major exploits. esp with this double valor weekend

and plz people, don't say that this is not a problem. yeah u can suggest any "pro tips" or whatever, but at the end of the day it will be 10 times easier if u also use circe/2face. if you're such a great pvp player that u can deal with 4 circes/2faces using ANY legends, imagine what u can do using circe/2face. the problem is not how to deal with those type of playstyle, but its the pet's stats.

and don't forget the fact that the bug only occurs in the belle reve map. pets in other maps are normal. clearly this is some kind of coding mistake or whatever on their part, unless if this is what the devs intended for this map to be for whatever reasons.

so, greens, can we expect a fix in the near future? or is this "bonus pvp weekend" will stay as a cheese fest until it ends on Monday?
  20. bmce84 Loyal Player

To think Circe is actually my favorite Legends character to use, and even this wont make me play PVP.