How many others feel the way I do?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MuTeDx, Aug 25, 2015.

1. MuTeDx Committed Player

I refuse to leave this game until the end, but I despise most of the game post HT. I feel like the band on the titanic playing it out to the bitter cold end. Not here to bash, just wondering if I'm alone or if there are more who feel this way and are only here to see the end because...
    • Like x 3
  2. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

I feel that way too. I feel like I've invested too much to stop playing. If I could go back in time to before I started playing, and I was shown the future of what DCUO would become, I would have never touched the game.
    • Like x 1
  3. akaivy Dedicated Player

Not me. I'm perfectly happy with the game and what the future holds.

You asked me for my opinion. I gave it to you without criticizing yours. I expect the same courtesy.
    • Like x 4
  4. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Gentleman, it's was an honor to raid with you.
    [IMG]

Play this song for added drama :D -->
  5. the solowing Unwavering Player

I will never subscribe unless the sub model get revamped, FFXIV is getting my subscription money. But I will continue to support dcuo with dlc purchases, forum feedback and in-game assistance
  6. MuTeDx Committed Player

Not here to criticize anyone, just trying to get a grasp on wether or not it's just me that feels this. I envy you guys that just take it, but after years of cursing out brass in the army I can't just keep quite for too long. Thank you for your comment and showing there are people who still love this game while hearted
  7. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

I wholeheartedly disagree.....

DCUO is by far the best game out there....
    Combat mechanics is amazing...a little unbalanced at times, but amazing none the less...
    Its the only superhero based MMORPG
    feats feats and more feats....
    the broker....
    base items...
    Text options and chat options...
    My toons are friggin' supersweet....

and the people....while some may say that the DCUO community is toxic, which it can be....there are also some of the most AMAZING SUPERSWEET PEOPLE that play DCUO.....

and I wouldn't trade meeting them for anything......

DCUO for life
  8. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Actually there is Champions Online too. Marvel Heroes is one too but of a different type.

I love this game. Took a break for a semester. Came back. Still love it. No major issue with it. Mostly with the community. People not knowing or wanting to learn their roles, people insulting others, people scamming friends and other players. Granted these happen ihn every game but they still annoy me.