what is the best might based dps power ?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by K.HuntR, Mar 31, 2015.

1. K.HuntR New Player

i have looked over the thread but have not found a difinitive answer.

i am currently quantum but looking to change to a different might based power for dps

i would appreciate if someone could do a top 5 of the powers based on might damage.
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Highest damaging might based power ATM is Quantum.
    Highest damaging precision based power ATM is Celestial.

Other high damaging might based powers ATM: Ice, Gadgets and Nature
    Other high damage precision based power ATM: Hard Light and Rage (melee to achieve great results)
  3. Delta795 New Player

Nature
    Quantum
    Electricity
    Would be my top 3..I know you asked 5, but it's all personal opinion
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Quantum
    Nature
    ICE/Gadgets
    Electric
    Sorcery
  5. Shifty Committed Player

Quantum.
  6. Inpent New Player

Most power can be the best in the right hands :)
  7. Requake Dedicated Player

Hmmm..
    1. Quantum is the top power, no doubt. No explanation required.
    2. Then I'd go for nature. Amazing dot based power with built-in burst nowadays as well.
    3. Gadgets; also a very fun power to use! Gadgets is a power that makes you work more for damage. If you maximize your damage as gadgets you will smash ice, maybe even nature and quantum in some content.
    4. Ice; always has been a good DPS power, cant really go wrong with this.
    5. Electric: Can do some good damage, especially on AoE. Wired is a great buff nowadays, especially with all these might based AM's (Read Quantum FoTM DPS'es), it can boost your group a lot.

I see some people mentioning sorcery, but it's still a WM power. It has might in it, but WM are a very important factor which is precision based. As you are quantum I assume your equipped with pure might mods.

Next to that, all powers can be strong in this game. You just need the A level loadout of that power, know how to rotate your trinkets and position yourself correctly to maximize your damage output. Combining these will make your damage off the charts.
  8. Inpent New Player

Yes, Nature imo is one of the best powers.
  9. chaotic3430 Committed Player

1. Quantum
    2. Celestial
    3. Nature / HL
    4. Ice / Gadgets / Rage
    5. Electricity / Sorcery
    6. Mental / Fire
    7. Earth
  10. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

OP said might based. I haven't seen a Might based Celestial doing "beast" damage. Would be cool to see though.
    • Like x 2
  11. YinChakra Dedicated Player

12. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Delta,

I'm surprised you did not put Nature first....

I personally dislike Nature and I have a 112 Nature Healer / DPS with 165 SP. LOL. I hate it as it requires good trolls to do any good damage when comapred to other powers, same with Electric.

When you were HL what was your precision at? I estimated that with full 99 gear and full precision mods I maybe able to get mine up to about 4300.
  13. Requake Dedicated Player

Why can I dps with nature without any power problems and a solo troll whilest you're struggling with multiple trolls? o.o
  14. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I lie down the standard four DOTs, go into Wolf form, use Carnage, Serpents Call, Roar, and Harvest and use Hive MInd as needed...

My rotation in Wolf Form after Carnage is active is Serpent Call, Roar - jump cancel, Harvest, Serpent Call, Roar, Jump Cancel, Serpent Call, Roar - jump canle, Serpent Call, Roar - Jump Cancel, Harvest, Carnage again, rinse and repeat...
  15. Delta795 New Player

When I was HL last I was 97 gear at about 3700(ish) Shortly after new DLC dropped is when I switched, so I can't really answer the precision question.

I'm not a fan of Nature's aesthetically, but I see good nature players always right up there in damage (same with electricity)
  16. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

The best power is whichever power you have the most fun with. Simple as.
    If you spend all your time chasing scoreboards then you're never gonna be truly satisfied cause a lot of elements can effect scores.
    Try get back to actually having fun in-game that isnt linked to how much more dmg there is between you and someone else and learn to add ppl who kick over dmg to ignore lists. That list was built for their kind.
  17. Requake Dedicated Player

You know you override dots and don't get the burst the whole time right?
    • Like x 1
  18. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Hl then celesyial are the top might based powers. Anyone who says different is clueless.
  19. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Oh and jump on earth now too beat out the fotm crowd.
  20. Sionn Committed Player

LOL. HL, and Celestial the top might based powers? I've been too clueless for far too long.