DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Given the little amount of information they can see, I'm not as outraged as I am now. Nothing I can do about in-game inspection...it existed when I joined.

This app though, goes well beyond in-game inspection, was created well after I started playing DCUO....and I sure as **** wasn't given any warning it was coming, or given any opportunity to opt out.
    • Like x 4
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Agreed
    • Like x 1
  3. Omega Boy Committed Player

Is it odd that out league name is incorrect on this? All of my league mates and myself are seeing a league name that doesn't match. Tight Posse. Is there a real league with that name?
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Can't help it lol. I'm going to start pugging and just look up everyones info :D

I did that earlier in a pug LD run on the vill side. Told one of the trolls they had P.O.T. He's like how'd you know? LOLOL. It was hilarious :) They were good sports about it :)
    • Like x 8
  5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

*looks up Brit's stats*

Dang. *will never have those stats* lol
  6. FESTER665 Devoted Player

That's classic. I'm at a loss why people are so concerned over this... Inspect me till you're blue in the face, look me up in an app, find me on twitter, friend request me on FB for all I care, I'm just here to play a game and have fun....

If my stats aren't good enough for your group I'll find a group who they are good enough for and run with them.
    • Like x 4
  7. rival exe New Player

Does this work in real time? If I take off all my gear will that be reflected? ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

To me its nothing too. Dont judge by their stats, Judge by how they do in that instance(s)
    • Like x 2
  9. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Then you havent been paying attention. This has been well talk about for at least a year.

DCUO itself was putting out a mobile app that does even more than this app.

Every SOE does this...this isnt a DCUO thing. In fact every online game i play does even more than this.

Seem to be cache delayed. Best bet is to log off the way you want it to look on the website. A lot of my specs are my solo spec for running my duos yesterday.
    • Like x 2
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I removed my gear and logged out then it changed.
  11. Mister Brees New Player

More threatening to quit? If it's not one thing it's another. No need for the slow walk out of the door while looking back every few steps. There won't be anyone yelling "stop".

I don't think it's a good thing for the community but I'm a little tired of arguing for the system to police people who don't want to be policed. I am also sick of hearing horrible pug life stories. If people want to bang their heads against the wall by pugging, more power to them.

Feel a little sorry for Feenicks because his reason is understandable but I think the minute he said something people started looking his stuff up.

+1 to being shocked by how many hours I have logged.
    • Like x 3
  12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Last I saw, the DCUO app wasn't going to go this far.

Anyway, I could care less about other games....I play DCUO - I care about that.

There's no point in my posting further - I know where this thread is going. The same arguments with the same people.

There's only one thing I don't understand - how do people not get the fact that some of us just don't like this kind of thing?
    • Like x 10
  13. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Exactly. I don't care about stats and gear. As long as you know your role and we get the content done, I'm good.

I just like looking up people because I'm nosey :D
    • Like x 4
  14. rival exe New Player

Cool. What about skill points? Is it skill points total or skill points allocated? May want to use this to eff around with people who try to be a peeping tom.
  15. Sabigya Steadfast Player

CR 108. Health 400, Power 1000. SP 3.
  16. 6000Degree New Player

You can't have fun with noobs.

This week we were a group of 7 for paradox, so we pugged another to avoid to go to portal. Our electric friend went dps, and the pug was heal. At 0SB, he believed to be a tank, managed to die 5 times during the first 2 side bosses by going at melee range, until it was impossible to rally him in time. Our electric mate went heal, and we ended it.
    The saddest part is, that him, by doing nothing, got the EO feat. just by waiting outside the door for 3/4 of the run.
    Is it right?
    He immediately went on all our ignore list, however, if we could have checked his playtime and SP, we would never ever ever brought him in the 1st place.

The current system is broken, and finally open stats will stop bad pugs from ruining groups.

The week before, still in paradox, I went dps and we pugged a tank. He managed to die at sentry 2 times because he was tanking at melee range. I switched to tank at fly, and he got EO & SF & No-Gravity just by being at the door, even if he was a total noob.
    Is it right?

Every time we do a request on LFG, we get a lot of PMs. Instead of adding the 1st, we can check the better choice.

Next is to add this info directly in game, remove the useless level 30 info, add CR/SP.

I don't mind if they'll add an opt-out/privacy setting, I'll know better before hand which people add to ignore then.
    • Like x 2
  17. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I personally dont care for stats. the only thing i look at is the gear and the cr attached to it.

It shows the sp u already have on that toon
  18. hollowfighter123 New Player

19. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Dude your a great player I'm sure there is no need for you to retire. Besides this "app" may be taken down at any time.
  20. TheScoopist New Player

So um can we use this to report blatant hackers?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.