DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lu Ex Level 30

I say check out the toons of the people in the forums that "supposedly" "quit" the game ..... Hahaha

I sure it will be interesting
    • Like x 3
  2. FelixDuo Committed Player

That would be approximately 413 days. That means that, roughly speaking, if you started when the game came out, about a third of your time has been spent on DCUO. Roughly 8 hours per day, on average. That's insane...ly impressive. Kudos.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

Now we know what it takes to be the best legends player on PS.
    • Like x 6
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

thats addiction, what about EU ?
    • Like x 1
  5. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Loving this. Needed this so bad.... going to be fun calling out all these fake people. Yes yes yes!!!!

Only 2100 hours im a noob
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Hmm, there's a Remander on PS. Stalker? :eek:
    • Like x 3
  7. Stark23 Committed Player

Cool app. I don't understand the my, my, my arguement. There is no personal information being shown, there is nothing to sign off on or give permission for. Everyone is so sensitive.
    • Like x 2
  8. Feenicks New Player

Not that it really matters given the over whelming support here AND with Mepps chiming in with his support, but I formally protest this app and now I have to decide what to do because of this.
    • Like x 13
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

See I looked up some people who made a big deal about skill points. As it turns out they only have about 8-10 more than me, which really isn't all that impressive considering I think I'm only at like 108 or so.
    • Like x 2
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You run regularly with a league, which, if what you've said is true, is a great bunch of inclusive, nice people. Do you really care what other people think of your stats?
    • Like x 5
  11. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Spent 20% of my time in the last 2 years on DC lol

4270 hours... fml

How did I do that with uni, work and a gf I'll never know haha
    • Like x 1
  12. Radiohead New Player

This is awesome!!
  13. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

People already freaking. Maybe if some people play the game as much they cry of the forum they would have nothing to hide.
    • Like x 4
  14. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

Nurddddddd <3
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I wish I could give multiple thumbs ups on a single post.... Really, people can see my stats, I dunno if I should stop playing or what to do?

Not what I expected from a guy who has so many friends on here that they ask questions for him at SOE Live.

What are you worried about someone seeing? Your league can already see everything. Are the friends you've made not going to run with you because your SP is too low now? I don't get why people are really upset about it at all....
    • Like x 4
  16. Sore Steadfast Player

If anyone has access to Visual Studio and ASP.Net MVC 4 (C#), here's a link to a ZIP containing the source code for what I've built so far...
    http://files.enjin.com/208137/Files/DCUOCensus.zip

It is certainly more RAW than the other app but it does pull in more data.
    • Like x 3
  17. FESTER665 Devoted Player

That post might as well be written in Spanish for me.... LOL. Thankfully many people likely know what you're talking about.
  18. Stark23 Committed Player

It's like caring about your license plate being in a pic online (auto forums), I truly never got that one either. Protests and hard pressed decisions on what to do, lol. C'mon man.
  19. VariableFire Loyal Player

Not sure why people trust the league roster so much when it malfunctions so often.

Besides, the app only gives what someone's current set is. Armories render everything under the Statistics category irrelevant.
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Lol He can make himself CR 108 with all feats complete in less then the time it took me to write this.

How about Spytle aka Buffalo Milk tho?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.