PlayStation Network Maintenance - January 27, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance at 9:30 a.m. Pacific on Monday, January 27th, 2014. The maintenance is expected to last about six hours.

During the maintenance, PS players may be unable to access PlayStation services, including the DCUO Marketplace and game.

Time Zone Converter
  2. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    • Like x 1
  3. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Well, I'm only getting rage on the 28th, not a problem.
    • Like x 2
  4. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

You know what I love about these down times lately, they are always while I am at work! By time I get home everything should be up and running again. Thanks for the heads up Mepps
    • Like x 1
  5. Th3One Well-Known Player

Are they fixing psn the one u have to put money on ur account if they are i was having trouble loading 25 dollars on my account
  6. TheTimeShadow Level 30

Whats the Fixes in this Downtime ?
  7. SoulflyMike42 New Player

I appreciate the heads up and thank you.
  8. WilliamR75 New Player

thanks for letting us know
  9. adarkpassenger New Player

I'd assume maybe to add the DLC to regular players/marketplace?
  10. Shotgunshaun New Player

6 hour downtime? is that to fix the server issues or player dc's or the voice chat problems ? must admit Mepps you cant expect people to just keep putting up with things its been three years now its almost heartbreaking watching DCUO's decline :(
    • Like x 1
  11. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

In my past experience. If you have logged in to the psn a few times like a week prior to maintenence or are on psn at the time you usually are good to go. Its when you haven't logged in in a while is when it tends to not let you on.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Guys, it's PSN maintenance, not DCUO maintenance.
    • Like x 5
  13. Kyotanaka441 New Player

This is a PSN maintenance, as the above said.

This means that the game will be inaccessible because PSN will be down, which is required to play this game (on PS3/4)

Don't expect any fixes. If there'd be fixes, then it'll be a DCUO downtime, not PSN.
    • Like x 2
  14. Heartsbane Committed Player

The downtime is always during my normal play time. Sucks.
  15. Jake Tundra New Player

I like how you had to include the time zone converter. Learned from GU33 downtime eh, all the east coasters yelling its 5:30 and the servers are still offline >_<
  16. OG ELITE Committed Player

Any chance y'all can fix it to where ps4 can log on like ps3 used too during these down times?
  17. Couzintony New Player

Ps4forthewin!!!...
    Yea I can't render but I can log on... Lmao...
  18. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Nice Sony! Not that it's at prime time in Europe.... :( When do i get to play DCUO for one evening straight??? Every day almost something new to keep me from playing...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. the solowing Unwavering Player

nothing this is playstation doing maintenance not SoE
    • Like x 1
  20. DaveDawg216 New Player

is this for the pc as well