The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jordan153 New Player

Female version of Wizardly.
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Dang, if only the male version looked that awesome.
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Oh since everyone is posting multiple outfits now, I thought I'd share what my toon looked like in the beginning compared to now. Really there's only slight changes.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

My character The torch (silver dude below) has gone through some changes and heres the result
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. MDyze New Player

Anyone know how I get this face style?
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Heres a few things I'd put on here and there...

One of my clown outfits...
    [IMG]

Another clown...
    [IMG]

My Halloween costume...
    [IMG]

I had a Necromancer style phase and this was always my favorite picture of it...
    [IMG]

You can see it a bit better here the colors I used on it lol...
    [IMG]

But I'd always go back to my metalhead top outfit that I posted previously on here lol
    [IMG]

^_^
    • Like x 6
  7. Aiden Warren New Player

Looks just like you :eek:
    ;)
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Meh. Kinda.
    • Like x 1
  9. Violacea New Player

metal head is one of my favs too ^^ it just looks great :)
    but i still have it one one of my other villains XD

the halloween pic looks awesome, nice shot ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I just cant find any style I like better then the Metalhead top. It's too awesome.

And thank you! ^_^
    • Like x 1
  11. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

People excited about the new power Quantum??
  12. Jack-O-The-Green Well-Known Player

I need to find something new to do with my devil girl toon. I've been in denial about how much she looks like other peoples' devil girls.
    • Like x 1
  13. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Think Im in that same boat
    • Like x 1
  14. NoobishGuy New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Violacea New Player

i don't really care for that, as long as i like the style ^^ only if 99% of all people would wear the same i might get a bit annoyed xD
  16. Nitefelina New Player

[IMG]
    Lara Croft Emma Frost

These are two that I sometimes do when I want to Cos play my toon. I'll post my normal look later, when ever I figure out what my normal look is lol
    • Like x 4
  17. JessTier New Player

Nice job with the Lara Croft :D +1
  18. Nitefelina New Player

Thanks, I had it better when Tomb Raider was out. I just threw that together there just now. So this is what I'm rocking now. Inspired based on the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. I alter the hood off and on. The spike hair is my characters thing so I took it off for this pic.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. JessTier New Player

[IMG]
    This is what Jess Tier rocks :D Though I just changed to the biker gloves to round it out better.

I actually fleshed out a back story for her too. Harley seduced her partner and then after torturing him for days, gave him to the Joker as a present. He was turned into a twisted marionette and suffered until he finally died. She now seeks vengeance against all evil doers.
    • Like x 2
  20. zColdFire New Player

What pants are you wearing for your first guy, and what hands are those on your second guy and chest, and shoulders too?