Remember when Quicksilver held Magneto's head before running with him in Days of Future Past movie

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Has2besaid, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Has2besaid Committed Player

...so as not to harm him when they took off at superspeed?
    [IMG]

Do you think he knew to do that because the first time he tried that move with a human being, their head popped off from whiplash the passenger received going at such high speeds? Such a precaution doesn't strike me as intuitive for such a young person. I'd bet even Barry Allen had a pretty steep learning curve at first and he's a scientist. How else is Pietro going to learn that without some trial and error. Things to make you go hmmmn.

I'd like to ask for a moment of silence for the poor sap who helped Pietro learn that carrying people at super speed requires preparation.
    • Like x 3
  2. Spacedude2 New Player

Actually he went into rage mode when his little sister told him about Mr. so and so. So, Peter grabbed him and ran down the street with him without protecting his head. His head snapped off, and then you got Scarlet Witch with all the rage in the world!
    • Like x 1
  3. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Generation X's Chamber
    [IMG]

Not really, but it'd be cool if he did.
  4. Mont New Player

Still think best part of that movie was quicksilver in the kitchen and the joke with magneto " my mom dated a guy with those powers"
    • Like x 2
  5. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Quicksilver was the star of that show. The rest of the movie was just ehhh..
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Best part for me was the End Credit Scene but that was a close second.
  7. Mont New Player

What did u think of the extra at end of winter soldier?
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Not as good as compared to the rest of the movie but nice set up for Cap 3.
  9. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I think it was a bit silly that they did that when they could've easily have Magneto protected as part of Quicksilver's power. Anyways if people really were effected holding the back of his head probably would of just ended up like this.
    [IMG]
    Oops.:D
    • Like x 2
  10. Acceo Well-Known Player

Never thought of it this way. At least Quicksilver didn't make the same mistake twice. It's called growth.
  11. Spacedude2 New Player

No the best part was Quicksilver putting on his headphones and organizing the security in the room!
  12. Mont New Player