Queue Times

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shazam, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Shazam Well-Known Player

Hello,

I've been playing the game again and it seems like trying to queue for older content is like waiting for a tree to grow. Any solution coming to help with this? I would love to be able to run older raids and alerts. I have great memories of those raids and alerts.
    • Like x 2
  2. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Weekends and evenings are best. I have the same issue sometimes also
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Queues are terrible and only getting worse. Nothing players can really do about it accept try to find friends to run with or form your own group, which could take just as long as waiting on the que, especially if it's lower tier
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I think if devs be able to make the system I'm gonna talk now, it will be easier.
    Not a very hard or long process, Justice a simple new system which lets some players with a pointed and mentioned Combat Rating be able to enter the older contents, AS JUST AN example 2 Players or friends or whatever with 220-235 Combat Rating be able to enter the a 6 or 5 tier Alert (Note: Cause this is a nice experience that we all do have and happened many times that our group mates have left in the 7 or 6 or 5 or ... tier raids and alerts and we could have finished the mission successfully with less crews) and somehow same for the other duties (Duos, Alerts, Raids) . Just like the minimum Combat Rating that each mission in the duty menu needs to enter.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

worse, you wait forever for a queue to pop, & everyone runs of crying halfway through.
  6. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

To many times lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. Shazam Well-Known Player

From reading this it sounds like there really is no solution. I mean can they make it so we can queue with a under sized group?
  8. Dene Devoted Player

Content that holds catalysts loot seems to be easier to get in to - thing is if you join a "catalyst run" group be prepared for a fast run, no sight seeing etc allowed :/
  9. Shazam Well-Known Player

Still leaves lots of content empty. I've tried for 2 days now to get into black dawn and it's just not happening.
  10. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

This is one of those things that happen when the game only focus on the endgame.

Now that others like yourself have obtained the gear and now need to possibly go back for feats or whatever reason one wishes to give, feats, others like yourself are still working to out gear the content they need feats in.

This seems more of a call for more content that would require those who have ran the older content to the ground for years to then return and log off because they find themselves falling asleep or bored because they ran the content so many times to complete the styles.

Outside of locking players at level until they complete it or placing items in the rare style vendor, doing nothing like they are currently and making the layer responsible for which content to play and which not to play.

As I say that it sounds like we choose how or what we want to do and now are frustrated with the outcome of our own decisions.
  11. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I think the easiest solution is to allow us to just queue into missions without a full group. A warning could pop up to indicate you don't have a full group, are you sure you want to proceed, etc.

However, they could also gives us reasons to go back into older content.

The easiest being removing CR relevancy, maybe reduce marks received by half.

But they could also do some cool stuff like give a chance to receive items in specific missions, or even tiers. Something like, Star Aura has a chance to drop in all T1 content. Pet Kangaroo has a chance to drop in all T3 content, etc, etc. (All items being fully tradeable)

Another easy one could be doing events for specific tiers every week, double marks, double gear drops, double base item drops, etc.

The could also do events like having the Manbat commandos trinket, Death's Vest, Ultra Kryptonian Cape, etc, etc and other mission exclusive items have a chance to drop in all content.

Heck the could even do something like putting MP items as drops in content, per mission you have a good chance to receive either a soder cola ultimate, total recovery kit, repair bot, etc, etc. But even stuff like movement change tokens, power change tokens, etc. Those of course being ultra rare drops in content.

All of which would need to be bonus loot drops and not mess with the current loot tables in content already.

I think that is all I got for now. :D